What will you learn?
The Advanced InDesign course focusses on more complex techniques.
- Paragraph styles, drawing styles and nested styles
- inline lay out & epub
- typographic en ligature theory
- interactive pdf’s, (TOC), embedded film
- liquid layout and page tool
- making tables and importing from excel
- making fillable forms
- object animations
- cold foil & spot color
What do you need for the Advanced InDesign course?
- Adobe software, version CS6 of CC
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Students are expected to have either followed the basic courses with us or have required knowledge of the program equal to the basic level elsewhere.
Entry Requirements: you should be able to use a computer efficiently.
The following computer skills are absolutely necessary: general computer practice, like being familiar with ‘copy and paste’, being and able to identify and name the main keyboard keys, general practice of opening, saving and locating files, etc. Please contact us if you are unsure about your computer skills.
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation.