What will you learn in this course?
The Advanced Illustrator course focusses on the more complex technics Illustrator has to offer, such as:
- Working with text
- Symbols and the symbol library
- Making your own symbols and brushes
- Mirroring shapes
- Splicing and combining paths
- Cutting and editing paths
- Mesh tool
- 3D from text and symbols
- Drawing in perspective
What do you need for the advanced illustrator course?
- Adobe software. When you’re a student at Art and the City, you can get the Adobe programmes at a very reduced offer!
- Your own laptop (see guidelines), Apple or Windows
- Students are expected to have either followed the basic courses with us or have required knowledge of the program equal to the basic level elsewhere.
After you’ve finished, you can apply for a certificate of participation.